:  22 hours ago
Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108 is a strongly acidic, gel-type, monodispersive cation exchange resin styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer. It is formulated to be extremely resistant to chemical, osmotic and mechanical stress.
Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108 is especially suitable for:
· Demineralization of water for industrial steam generation operated with co-current or modern counter-current systems like e.g. Lewatit WS System, Lewatit Liftbed System or Lewatit Rinsebed System
· Polishing using the Lewatit Multistep System or a conventional mixed bed arrangement in combination with the following anion components: Lewatit® MonoPlus M 500 MB, Lewatit® MonoPlus M 800, Lewatit® MonoPlus M 600, Lewatit ® MonoPlus MP 500, Lewatit® MonoPlus MP 800 and Lewatit® MonoPlus MP 600.
Ion Exchange Resins
Advantages of Lewatit® MonoPlus S 108 include:
· High flow rates during regeneration and loading
· High operating capacity at low regenerant consumption
· Low rinse water requirement
· Homogeneous throughput of regenerants, water and solutions, resulting in a homogeneous operating zone
· Virtually linear pressure drop gradient across the entire bed depth, allowing operation with higher bed depths
· Good separation of the components in mixed bed applications.
Areas of applications
· Demineralisation of industrial water
· Industrial Water Treatment
· Strongly Acidic Cation Exchange Resin